Products & Services
Products & Services
Through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, our securities broker/dealer we are registered representatives. As such, we receive the normal and customary commissions in the offering of securities such as mutual funds and variable annuities. We are able to offer stock and bond transactions at reduced commissions. In addition offer fee-based asset management through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. We have sales agreements with many mutual fund families, both load and no-load.
Financial Planning and Consulting Services
We specialize in Family Estate Planning, including accumulation, conservation and distribution planning for our clients. All of our services are designed to meet the objectives of helping the client accumulate assets, and at retirement to conserve those assets, and to plan for the efficient distribution of the estate. As Investment Adviser Representatives with Cetera Advisor Networks we are able to offer the following advisory services for a flat fee based upon investment net worth:
- Review and analyze existing assets
- Analyze and recommend appropriate asset allocation
Income and Estate Tax Planning
- Identify available tax saving methods
- Recommend steps to reduce tax liabilities
- Analyze alternatives available for retirement savings
- Analyze pension or IRA pay-out choices at retirement
- Analyze income needs and minimum distribution requirements
- Analyze beneficiary options
- Analyze effects of income tax and estate tax on large IRAs
- Recommend course of action
Insurance Coverage Analysis
- Review adequacy of various types of insurance coverage
- Recommend coverage needed
- Evaluate current situation
- Establish objectives
- Recommend alternatives
Don and Michael are licensed with a number of life insurance carriers to offer a variety of fixed life insurance products. We are not required to offer any proprietary products.
We are pleased to be able to recommend other financial professionals such as accountants, attorneys, long term health care and health insurance agents, property and casualty insurance agents, mortgage brokers, private fiduciaries, realtors, trust companies and services to help with medical billing and personal record keeping.